Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet the Sykes!

 
 
I take you to be my best friend,
my faithful partner,
and my one true love.
I promise to encourage you,
and inspire you,
and to love you truly through the good times and bad.
I will forever be there to laugh with you,
to lift you up when you are down
and to love you unconditionally
through all of our adventures in life together.
 
 
 
 





 





















































This wedding took place in Stillwater at the Water Street Inn with an incredible intimate ceremony by the river.  We had the perfect day!!!

Joe and Shayna I wish you a lifetime of happiness together.

Jessie DeCorsey
www.jessiedecorsey.com


101 Water St S, Stillwater, MN 55082
http://www.eventective.com/provider/Website.aspx?num=95375
                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment