Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jack's 3 Month Session

 
 
I am your parent, you are my child.
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.
I am your calm face, you are my giggle
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.
I am your finish line, you are my race.
I am your praying hands, you are my saving grace.
I am your lullaby, you are my peekaboo.
I am your good-night kiss, you are my I love you.
        -Author Unknown
 
 










 

Rue Family,
  Hard to believe how fast little Jack is growing already!  I was so looking forward to this session and was devastated when it started raining minutes before heading to the car.  Determined to make it happen we decided to take a chance and hope that the rain would clear fast.  While driving towards location the rain got heavier and the clouds grew darker.  I continued driving east towards a tiny clearing of blue sky that was quickly disappearing.  When I arrived I jumped out of the car and told Jim and Ashley that we only had minutes to try to make this work.
 We ran around trying to utilize every beautiful corner of the farm property we were on but the storm was catching up with us.  A slight sprinkle started but to my surprise (and luck) within minutes the entire sky cleared.  It was a miracle!  We were able to revisit some locations and take our time.  I am so thankful! On the downside, I was counting my blessings but Jim was feeling the opposite because the crops need water.... SORRY JIM!  But hopefully these photographs will bring you joy for many years to come.

      Jessie DeCorsey
www.jessiedecorsey.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment