Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fountains of Ramsey - Sarah & Bryan Say I Do

 
 
 
 
For it was not into my ear you whispered But into my heart;
It was not my lips you kissed, But my soul...
- Judy Garland
 
 
 
 
8.24.12
 
Corbett - Babler
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 




 


 
 

 
 








 
 





 





















 


 Bryan and Sarah,
     Let’s rewind to when you first met. Bryan and I were working at Starbucks in Stillwater, MN and I remember him telling me about this girl that his mother wanted him to meet. From the beginning you two hit it off and I remember Sarah visiting work often. Watching you guys stand up there and say I do was so heartwarming after watching you grow together the last few years. Everyone could see the love you two share and it made for a beautiful day and a ridiculously fun evening! Love you guys. Thank you for letting me capture your perfect day. 



 


 
 
                                                                                                                    

 

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful photos. You two are so cute. It was a wonderful day and thanks for letting us share it with you. Jack and Cynthia..

    ReplyDelete